Types of prayer
- Prayers of Praise for the beauty and wonder of God's creation.
- Prayers of Thanksgiving for what God has done for you.
- Prayers of Love for the mercy He has shown to you.
- Prayers of Sorrow for the things you did, but should not have done. And for the things that you failed to do.
- Remember to pray for others... the sick and the dying, those looking for work, those with family or financial problems, those who don’t know Jesus and those who have lost their way. This is a Prayer of Request or Prayer of Petition.
- priests and religious
- married and separated people
- children and young people
- unemployed people
- people with financial problems
- people who are sick or in hospital
- people in our armed forces
- people without Jesus in their life